Contactless hydromassage Underwater jet massage has now a worthy alternative – contactless bath “WELLSYSTEM RELAX PLUS”. Curative effects of hydromassage can be achieved with no contact to open water which helps prevent infective diseases and reduce a number of counter indications.
“WELLSYSTEM RELAX PLUS” is a bath made of glass-fibre reinforced plastic and filled with distilled water. A thin and elastic waterproofing membrane on top provides for proper tightness of the bath.
The fully-automated software of the bath enables to select a water temperature and the most useful and comfortable hydromassage mode, individually selected for each patient.
The surface of the contactless bath is divided into 6 areas; water is supplied under pressure via 24 nozzles that give massage to all the body parts at the same time.
- relaxation massage;
- intensive massage;
- power massage;
- pulse massage;
- ull-body massage;
- lower body massage;
- upper body massage;
- massage within a radius of 15 cm in an area selected.
Health-improving effect of “WELLSYSTEM RELAX PLUS”:
- pain relief;
- muscle spasmolysis and muscle tension relief.
“Wellsystem relax plus” hydromassage
- improvement of blood circulation and metabolism processes;
- decrease of stagnation in veins and lymphs;
- decrease of fat deposits under skin;
- treatment of insomnia and depressive syndromes;
- beneficial effect upon the cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
- pain in joints and back;
- muscle overtension;
- blind headaches;
- myofascial pain syndrome;
- post-traumatic rehabilitation;
- reversible functional diseases of spinal column;
- workouts after intensive sports activities.
- disease recurrence (inflammations, infections, etc.) ;
- oncological diseases;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- after heart attacks, ischemia, hypertonia, an appointment with a heart health expert is required;
Efficiency, availability and affordability, ease of use, high tolerance and personalized, graded approach enable to use the medical device for prevention and treatment of infantile diseases of musculoskeletal and nervous systems.