As we are constantly exposed to the Earth’s magnetic field, magnetotherapy is one of the safest procedures which are the most adjusted to human physiology.
Magnetic field therapy is a proven method of pain management and incarnation acceleration.
The “Edelweiss” health-care center uses the advanced physiotherapeutic equipment by BTL (Great Britain) with powerful magnetotherapy applicators and a unique patented technology of a focused magnetic field.
The magnetotherapy apparatus by BTL is the most powerful one among analogues brought to the market.
Magnetotherapy used by our health-care center varies in types of magnetic fields: low-frequency, travelling magnetic field therapy, pulsed magnetotherapy, magnetotherapy with / without heat effect, etc.
Magnetotherapy is absolutely safe, painless and comfortable.
The effect of magnetotherapy results in improvement of microcirculation, blood and lymph rheological properties, increase of permeability of the cell membranes, acceleration of biochemical reactions, regeneration (recovery) of lesional tissues, decongestion which lead to pain relieving, anti-inflammatory and immune correction effects.
Low-frequency magnetic fields stimulate the function of succenturiate kidneys, thyroid bodies, generative organs and other endocrine glands that considerably reinforce the organism resistance to diseases and numerous stress factors.
Magnetic fields also have effects upon human blood which leads to its higher oxygen saturation. As a consequence, it improves trophism (nutrition) of all organs and tissues. .
Magnetotherapy has sedative, calming, anti-inflammatory, anti-edema, pain-relieving and regenerative effects upon the human body.
An important factor of curative effects of magnetic fields is their carry-over effects: upon a treatment course the organism response persists within 2 months.
- Male and female sterility;
- Male and female sexual distress;
- Endocervicitis, cervicitis; colpitis, endometritis, salpingitis, salpingo-oophoritis, ovaritis, pelvic celltilitis;
- premenstrual syndrome;
- plugged duct, mastitis, diffuse mastophathy, varicose veins of legs and small pelvis;
- glomerular nephritis, pyelonephritis, urinary stone disease;
- headaches, bilious blind headache (migraine);
- chronic non-ulcerative colitis;
- chronic venous and / or arterial insufficiency;
- blood clotting ability normalization;
- joint diseases (arthritis, arthrosis, rheumatoid arthritis);
- menstrual disorders and irregularities, ovarian dysfunction, difficult menstruation;
- osteoarthrosis, degenerative disc disease, Arthropathia psoriatica;
- preparation for assisted reproductive treatment (artificial insemination, in vitro fertilization, intracytoplasmic sperm injection);
- duodenitis, gastroduodenal ulcer; gall bladder inflammation;
- first and second stage hypertensive disease, ischemic heart disease;
- gastritis (subacid, acid, hyperacid gastritis);
- gastroduodenitis; chronic and subacute diseases of the urogenital system: pyelonephritis, prostatitis, loss of sexual power, impairment of fertility, etc.