EFFICIENCY OF USE OF OXYGEN CHAMBERSР
Numerous research works resulted in convincing evidence to prove high efficiency of barotherapy (pneumotherapy) which is a part of curative measures and health precautions. The use of barotherapy (pneumotherapy) is based upon a unique, comprehensive effect of oxygen and higher pressure to considerably improve adaptive capabilities of the human body.
Barotherapy is to normalize many systems of the human body and reduce a risk of diseases.
SCOPES OF APPLICATION
- Treatment, rehabilitation and prevention
GENERAL STIMULATING EFFECT
- decrease of meteosensitivity
- improvement of natural immune resistance
- improvement of mental and physical work capacities
- stabilization of psychoemotional state
- treatment of sleep disorders
- reduction of impact of adverse environmental factors
Innovative and effective treatment, prevention and rehabilitation method .
PNEUMOTHERAPY IN OXYGEN CHAMBER OXYSYS 4500 (Korea) TREATMENT AND PREVENTION OF DISEASES of
- cardiovascular system
- nervous system
- gastro-intestinal tract
- musculoskeletal system
- respiratory system
- endocrine system
- Revitalization and retardation of aging
- Anti-ageing programs
- Improvement of skin health, hair and nails fortifying effect
- Improvement of metabolism processes, weight normalization
- Fatigue mitigation and antiasthenic effect
- Improvement of efficiency of fat-loss programs and cosmetic medicine procedures
Description of oxygen chamber procedure.
- 1First, you have to arrange the procedure.
- 2The, you sink into the oxygen chamber.
- 3Lie down onto the orthopedic mattress inside the chamber. The procedure begins!
- 4Duration of procedure: 30 – 60 minutes.
- 5When the procedure is over, you go out of the chamber.