Blood ozoning and ozone-reflexotherapy
Blood ozoning is intravenous infusion of ozonized solutions (0.9% sodium chloride solution, 5% glucose solution, rheopolyglucin) with ozone concentrations ranging from 1.0 to 3.0 mg/l. Alternatively, it can be autohemo- and ozone-therapy combined (5 – 10 microgram auto blood, or low AGOT) or 200 – 400 ml (high AGOT).
Ozone is instable reactive oxygen intermediate. In the human organism, it contacts molecules of proteins, lipids, viruses and bacteria, breaks and kills them.
The “Edelweiss” health-care center uses the following ozone-reflexotherapy methods:
- Autohemotherapy with ozone;
- Ozone subcutaneous administration;
- Ozoning of wounds and venous stasis ulcers;
- Ozone-reflexotherapy of reflex points;
- Sclerotherapy (hardening) of superficial veins with high-concentrated ozone as a solution to aesthetic problems;
- 93% oxygen inhalations.
In what cases is ozone-reflexotherapy effective?
- Headaches and bilious blind headache of unknown etiology
- Treatment of wounds, venous stasis ulcers
- Sclerotherapy (hardening) of superficial veins
- Neurological diseases
- Treatment of overweight
- Arthrosis, arthritis, rheumatism and diseases of the inward parts of the body
- Bacterial and fungal infections to include skin ones (psoriasis, eczema and acne)
- Any bacterial and viral infections
Vascular therapy with use of ozone is intended for improvement of blood microcirculation, oxygen saturation of cells and epidermis protection.
Injected into a vascular spider, ozone breaks intima of a varix, and the latter disappears in several hours.
Blood ozoning: preparations in progress
With large vascular spiders on the human body, ozone is administered intravenously. Thanks to this:
- it neutralizes activity of free radicals;
- stimulates production of collagen and elastin;
- improves regenerative functions of skin;
- recovers moisture-binding capacities of inner skin.
- High efficiency due to vitalized blood circulation function ;
- Effective for treatment of chronic diseases of vessels.
For treatment of venous stasis ulcers, ozone is preferred due to its antibacterial properties and pain relieving effect; it also improves blood circulation in affected areas, activates intracellular processes and increases activity of immune competent cells and vitalizes regeneration.
Treatment procedures include several kinds of ozone-reflexotherapy: local ozone treatment of affected areas inside a plastic-made chamber, subcutaneous ozone injections around ulcerations.