Ultrasound investigation is the high-end painless diagnostic aid which is absolutely safe for patients (and also for unborn children). Therefore, this procedure may be undertaken repeatedly.
Currently, numerous advantages of ultrasound investigation made it the most widely used diagnostic method.
But not too many health-care institutions can afford buying expert-level medical equipment and apparatus (scientific research level equipment) because of their high prices. But we respect our clients and use the best equipment only.
This is why capabilities of today’s ultrasonic diagnostics become similar to CT-based (computer assisted tomography) and MR imaging (magnetic resonance imaging) research.
What does U/S accuracy depend upon?
- 1Ultrasonography apparatus: software, package and number of sensors, display size and resolution, as well as many other technical data and characteristics.
As per their properties, ultrasonography apparatus are divided into four groups:
- U/S scanners (max. 16 physical receiving and transmitting channels, attention: physical channels differ from virtual ones; their number can run into thousands);
- 4D U/S INVESTIGATION AT “EDELWEISS”
- Midrange U/S scanners (technically, the number of pulse receiving / transmitting channels ranges from 16 to 32);
- U/S scanners of higher class (with a number of channels to be max. 64);
- Expert-level, or high-end U/S equipment, where the number of physical receiving and transmitting channels exceeds 64. Our U/S scanners have more than 512 physical receiving and transmitting channels and a maximum set of functions.
- 1Diagnostic protocol quality
- 2Staff qualifications and competence.
- 3U/S follow-up investigation (where it is required to carry out several repeated investigations in a given time): to obtain consistent results, one has to use one and the same apparatus.
- you will not have to confirm your diagnosis at other clinics;
- working hours for your convenience;
- location in the heart of the town;
- U/S of thyroid body;
- U/S of parathyroid glands / salivary glands;
- U/S of lacteal glands;
- U/S of mammary glands (boys and men);
- U/S of kidneys and succenturiate kidneys; urinary bladder (separately);
- Echohysterosalpingoscopy (investigation of uterine tubes patency);
- Pelvic ultrasound (women) to also include transvaginal ultrasonography;
- U/S cholekinetic probe (assessment of gall bladder motor function);
- We will record ultrasound findings on a disc or USB stick (as you wish) at no additional costs;
- We employ highly qualified specialists only who have several specializations. This guarantees overall assessment of any case;
- This is only the high-end equipment that enables to make an accurate diagnosis to be a basis for further properly assigned therapy;
- Multiple U/S investigations of abdominal cavity organs (liver, pancreas gland, gall bladder, spleen, vessels and lymph glands);
- U/S of liver (separately), gall bladder and bile passages (separately), pancreas gland (separately) and spleen (separately);
- Fetus U/S in the first (11 – 14 weeks), second (20 – 24 weeks) and third (32 – 34 weeks) trimesters of pregnancy (4D real time ultrasonography of an unborn child with findings to be recorded on a CD.
- The “Edelweiss” health-care center of the “Peresvet” park hotel uses U/S canners “Hitachi HI VISION Ascendus” (high-end, expert-level, “Premium” category). Scanning modes are: surface scanning and 4D scanning (real-time four-dimensional scanning);
- “Multislicing” (ultrasonic tomography);
- “Elastography”, power Doppler and Colour Doppler Imaging.
4D U/S AT “EDELWEISS” HEALTH-CARE CENTER
- УЗИ глаз;
- U/S of eyes;
- U/S of soft tissues;
- U/S of veins in lower extremities;
- U/S of arteries in upper extremities;
- U/S of arteries in lower extremities
- U/S of veins in upper extremities
- U/S of lymph glands;
- U/S of cervical, thoracic and lumbar spines;
- U/S of joints (knee-joints, shoulder-joints, elbow-joints and ankle-joints);
- U/S of men’s pelvic organs (also Transrectal US);
- Testicular ultrasound (to include cases of varicocele and cryptorchidism);
- U/S of extracranial and brachiocephalic vessels of aortic arches;
- U/S of heart (real-time, 4D echocardiography): men, women, children (1 – 10 years), newly-born children, patients upon cardiac surgery);
- U/S of male reproductive organs (cases to include Peyronie's disease with induction of pharmacological erection, erectile dysfunction).