Wellness & SPA
- SPA swimming pool,
- Tropical rain
- 13 hydromassage booths and 6 air massage parlors
- 3 air massage couches
- 4 waterfalls
- 2 water jets
- shower of impressions
- Scandinavian sun
- Hamam with massage tables
- red cedar sauna
- Himalayan salt spa therapy room with a cooling tower
- Ice bowl
- Phyto bar
- Terrace overlooking the forest and roller-skis run
- Plunge tub
Steam bath complex:
- Royal steam – contrasted fir tree steaming with meadow grass saturated steam
- Steam room massage with use of cranberries, sea buckthorn, honey and salts
- Cedar barrel with artesian water
- Various types of massage
- Cosmetic wraps
- Experts of our SPA resort are always at your disposal.
- Weekend programs and customized programs
SPA services can be made use of by both hotel guests and other visitors. One visit costs 1500 RUR / visitor..
Opening hours: 09:00 – 22:00
You may visit the swimming pool, sauna and hamam wearing a swimming suit.
Children under 14 may are admitted to the SPA resort with their parents only.
Children under 3 have to wear swimming diapers.
Children under 3 with no swimming diapers are not admitted to the SPA resort.